I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER ON 12/29/14 AND I RECEIVED AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THE ORDER WITH A DELIVERY DATE OF 12/30/14.ORDER WAS NOT RECEIVED AND ON 1/3/15 I CONTACTED OFFICE DEPOT, THE REPRESENTATIVE CHECKED WITH THE WAREHOUSE, THEN TOLD ME SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME ONCE THE ORDER IS SHIPPED!!!???

ON 1/6/15 I SENT AN EMAIL REQUESTING THE ORDER BE CANCELLED AND A REFUND. I ALSO CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND FILED A DISPUTE. AS OF 1/15 THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY FORM OFFICE DEPOT.

ON 1/12 THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL SURVEY TO RATE THE ITEMS I HAD ORDERED.

IT IS NOW 1/14/15, NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME AND THE ORDER STILL HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED.

I WISH I HAD CHECKED OFFICE DEPOT'S CUSTOMER REVIEWS BEFORE I PLACED THE ORDER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of office depot delivery service. Office Depot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned office depot delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Office Depot. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Office Max.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments