This was my 1st time placing an online order.Which was my 1st mistake with this.

I ordered two of these bookcases and never received them. I placed my order on 1/25/16. And yes it was snowing so I allowed them a few extra days even though the website said next day delivery. I never received the order.

I called and called and they kept saying that it was being delivered by a 3rd party. The 3rd party was supposed to call me and set-up a delivery time. The 3rd party delivery service is SAIA. They finally called on 2/4/16 with a next day delivery.

They use them to delivery furniture and other big items. I said ok. I went home to accept the delivery but they could only put it in the garage. The delivery driver said that it was too heavy for him to bring inside.

I asked him to separate them and bring them in separately. Then he said that they can't deliver inside. I couldn't lift them so I refused the offer. I called Office Depot and spoke with Mark (supervisor) he said that he'll have it redelivered on Monday 2/8/16 and was going to give me a $60 credit.

He gave me a confirmation # for it. But I never received it. I told him that I needed for someone to bring the packages inside the home. He said ok.

I had to call Office Depot again to see what was going on. They never called the company to see if they could deliver it. SAIA do not delivery anything in the home. I called myself.

Office Depot does not even know what their 3rd party vendors do or do not do for customers. So I suggested that they refund me my money that I spent on 2/11/16. I checked my account on 2/16/16 and it's still not there. I called again regarded my refund and they told me that I had a credit of $60.00 so they wanted to only refund the portion after subtracting the $60.

I said no because I never received the credit for $60.00 which was promised on 2/5/16 and it's 2/16/16.

I will never do busy with Office Depot/Office Max again.They lie and make promises that they do not keep or try to keep.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Office Depot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Office Max that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Office Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Office Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments