Novelty, Ohio
2.4

I give Office Depot high marks for the worst rewards program - don't even bother with it.Rewards that accumulate expire after the quarter.

I have the cashier make sure I get points every time I make a purchase but never seem to hear from the program. Today I checked and I have zero points even though I've been buying for years and even though I am diligent about getting the points in the store. Oh, and try to get ahold of the company to find out how the program works? No, it's a robot voice that puts you on perpetual hold.

So email, right? No, not that either. Impossible to find and email address.

AND not they have a monopoly.I'm looking elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jld2888 stated that there is a room for improvement of rewards program is bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "points program - bad" of office depot rewards program. Office Depot needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned office depot rewards program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Office Depot. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Office Max.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments