I just wanted to exchange the boxes for a smaller size and a rep suggested that I return the item for refund and order the right size, the rep prepares for their "nameless 3rd party carrier" to come pick up my item, I waited the whole day and no one came.long story short, I contacted them countless time about the no show carrier and it was already the 4th attempt for pick-up.

They have no other option for me to return the item except for their "nameless 3rd party carrier pick-up" who never shows. I've asked for their carrier's information and they said they can't.. what? how can I trust them then?

I've spoke to countless different reps and they all say the same thing leaving me in de ja vu all over again and again, told me I would get my refund and only to come back 5 days later to find out my refund has not be processed.

I've spent over half of month dealing with them and their empty promises and left with a huge headache being lead around in circles with no solutions.I'm never buying from them again, it's the most frustrating experience ever.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments

nicole2014
Dallas, Texas, United States #889349

I have just experienced a similar problem with delivery/pick up for damaged goods.It has gotten to the point that I really don't care if I never see my refund, I just know I never want to deal with them again.

In time wasted sitting around waiting for them to deliver, then again to pick up the goods, it has cost me a lot more than the $355 filing cabinet.The frustration of dealing with offshore customer service was by far the worst.

Helpful.Tech

This is where buying locally would have saved a lot of aggravation.