I brought my laptop in for an obvious virus infection and was sold a restore and optimize program to be installed by the tech there.On the side I bought a Mcafee 1 year virus protection guarantee.
Three days later I brought it home ,and it ran just as bad as before I bought the service. I called tech support for help and was referred back to Mcafee to finally eliminate the virus.
Mcafee charged me 89 dollars as my virus guarantee was worthless.Dealing with MacAfee directly solved the problem and I spent 180 dollars for nothing at Office Depot.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Initial service
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macafee Total Portection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning. After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."