I brought my laptop in for an obvious virus infection and was sold a restore and optimize program to be installed by the tech there.On the side I bought a Mcafee 1 year virus protection guarantee.
Three days later I brought it home ,and it ran just as bad as before I bought the service. I called tech support for help and was referred back to Mcafee to finally eliminate the virus.
Mcafee charged me 89 dollars as my virus guarantee was worthless.Dealing with MacAfee directly solved the problem and I spent 180 dollars for nothing at Office Depot.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Initial service
What I disliked
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Macafee Total Portection
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "For the last 11 years iv'e been shopping at a local Safeway store. I always appreciated the friendly atmosphere of Safeway but for the last 5 years that's about all..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."