2.5

I brought my laptop in for an obvious virus infection and was sold a restore and optimize program to be installed by the tech there.On the side I bought a Mcafee 1 year virus protection guarantee.

Three days later I brought it home ,and it ran just as bad as before I bought the service. I called tech support for help and was referred back to Mcafee to finally eliminate the virus.

Mcafee charged me 89 dollars as my virus guarantee was worthless.Dealing with MacAfee directly solved the problem and I spent 180 dollars for nothing at Office Depot.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. This person is overall dissatisfied with Office Depot and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about macafee total portection at Office Depot was poor quality product , but reviewer liked initial service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Office Max that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Office Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Office Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments