Will not order from Office Depot again.Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016.

Only after calling to find where my shipment was because by 30 March 2016 washer hadn't even been shipped yet. The customer service was helpful and made coordination to deliver on 1 April 2016. Was happy until the box was opened or should I say the bottom of the box was barely holding on. I noticed the box was damaged on one side didn't give much though because the packing material should have protected it.

WRONG! I called the customer service again but this time about the washer being damaged, was told to wait 4 -5 hours for a response from their team. Waited 5 hours and called back, won't be able to do anything till Monday because now everything is closed. I needed this washing machine No Later Than 5 April 2016 because my household goods are being shipped the next day and Office Depot does not ship oversea.

I was offered to have the shipment expedited but won't be here till 7 April or latest 8 April 2016. This does me absolutely no good.

Customer service was nice and friendly but could not help me with this issue.Extremely disappointed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of danby washing machine. Office Depot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned danby washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Office Depot. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Office Max.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1304851

Why would you order a washing machine from an office supply store?