Office Depot - Unwashable

30 of 264 Office Depot reviews

Will not order from Office Depot again.Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016.

Only after calling to find where my shipment was because by 30 March 2016 washer hadn't even been shipped yet. The customer service was helpful and made coordination to deliver on 1 April 2016. Was happy until the box was opened or should I say the bottom of the box was barely holding on. I noticed the box was damaged on one side didn't give much though because the packing material should have protected it.

WRONG! I called the customer service again but this time about the washer being damaged, was told to wait 4 -5 hours for a response from their team. Waited 5 hours and called back, won't be able to do anything till Monday because now everything is closed. I needed this washing machine No Later Than 5 April 2016 because my household goods are being shipped the next day and Office Depot does not ship oversea.

I was offered to have the shipment expedited but won't be here till 7 April or latest 8 April 2016. This does me absolutely no good.

Customer service was nice and friendly but could not help me with this issue.Extremely disappointed!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Danby Washing Machine
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #821593

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Office Depot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 264 Office Depot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.