to whom it may concern this is my third visit applying government work through the printing service at Office Depot 3875 State Dr Beaumont Texas 77701 each time I have deal with the same self which is a young lady every time she has giving me major problems on me spending my money with Office Depot OfficeMax on this day today 02/20/2016 she was giving me several issue problems but the reason that I am complaining today because he is reading my emails and he's snuggling her nose at customers and telling me that I need to go to another store if I didn't like the way she was doing the business and as you can see on the receipt on my credit card I was - $0.85 so I asked her cuz she just do $9 worth of purchase so she did so she asked me to give her 6 papers back I end up giving her 6 papers back and more and she did not give me a refund on the six papers that I return back the time of the event with 10:41 a.m.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Office Depot Printing Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I brought my laptop in for an obvious virus infection and was sold a restore and optimize program to be installed by the tech there. On the side I bought..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Brought my brand new 2014 Evolution X to Lawrence Mavis in Nassau TODAY as one of my tires was leakng air. I wouldve chosen the dealer but they were 15..."
- "I went to Carls for breakfast burrito meal, nobody was in line in the drive thru so I order my meal. The person named Martin who is also the manager..."
- "They was not hot and the light was on and my chocolate dooughnut barely had any chocolate on it krispy kreme use to be the best..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."