Review about Office Depot Printing Services from Mountain View, California

to whom it may concern this is my third visit applying government work through the printing service at Office Depot 3875 State Dr Beaumont Texas 77701 each time I have deal with the same self which is a young lady every time she has giving me major problems on me spending my money with Office Depot OfficeMax on this day today 02/20/2016 she was giving me several issue problems but the reason that I am complaining today because he is reading my emails and he's snuggling her nose at customers and telling me that I need to go to another store if I didn't like the way she was doing the business and as you can see on the receipt on my credit card I was - $0.85 so I asked her cuz she just do $9 worth of purchase so she did so she asked me to give her 6 papers back I end up giving her 6 papers back and more and she did not give me a refund on the six papers that I return back the time of the event with 10:41 a.m.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Product or service
Office Depot Printing Services
Review category
review #794211

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Office Depot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Office Depot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Office Depot.
Filing a new complaint about