Review about Office Depot Performance Protection Plan from Austin, Texas
This printer is in the trash.OD did not honor the warranty.
The OD store did not put receipt in warranty paperwork, could not find owner by name and warranty people could not either. Ptr was 1 month old and network did not work. Owner paid cash - no receipt.
Would not have been a problem if was Nordstrom or even Home Depot.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Office Depot Performance Protection Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."