to whom it may concern this is my third visit applying government work through the printing service at Office Depot 3875 State Dr Beaumont Texas 77701 each time I have deal with the same self which is a young lady every time she has giving me major problems on me spending my money with Office Depot OfficeMax on this day today 02/20/2016 she was giving me several issue problems but the reason that I am complaining today because he is reading my emails and he's snuggling her nose at customers and telling me that I need to go to another store if I didn't like the way she was doing the business and as you can see on the receipt on my credit card I was - $0.85 so I asked her cuz she just do $9 worth of purchase so she did so she asked me to give her 6 papers back I end up giving her 6 papers back and more and she did not give me a refund on the six papers that I return back the time of the event with 10:41 a.m.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of office depot printing services from Office Depot and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Office Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Office Max. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Office Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments