Purchased an office chair little over a year ago.The arm on one side is totally cracking...along with places on the chair seat.
Contacted Office Depot online site they told me to contact the store where I purchased the chair...I did contact the Brandon FL store, spoke to the manager, told him the condition of the chair. He asked if I had purchase Office Depot furniture warranty plan, No I said. With that I was told there is nothing they can do...No refund allow over a purchase made more then 30 days ago. Pretty much out of luck.
I told him that Office Depot displayed this chair and was told it was High quality and that they should stand by the products they sell.
He said nothing in response.I mentioned that I had also purchased a desk and matching book shelf there too....Nothing in response to that either...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Office Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "My beloved "angel pet " dog ... Tiny of 14 yrs was in distress , rear legs gave out and could not walk . Saturday nite wife wanted tiny to..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them. We happen to go back a week after we moved..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."