Office Depot online $410.39 It came all broken up I try calling up was sent one person to ANOTHER ON HELP FROM NO ONE.Don't Buy ON LINE FROM THIS Place .

they are a Rip Off. They said they will call they didn't they said they will call . they said they will pick up the damaged file cabint , they did't . $410 out the door not even fire wood .

Some help me please.

who can i call on this it is not right to charge someone and give them Damage goods.I want my money back Now!!!!!

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments

Kennancy1985: I can help you! Please email me with a little more information along with your order number and contact information and I'll help get this sorted out for you. My email address is casey.ahlbum@officedepot.com. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience and I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Casey J. Ahlbum

Sr. Customer Relations Manager

Executive Customer Relations

Office Depot, Inc.

Office Depot Printing Services Review from Mountain View, California Office Depot " to whom it may concern this is my third visit applying government work through the printing service at Office Depot 3875 State Dr Beaumont Texas 77701 each time I..." Read more Office Depot - Office Chair Office Depot "Purchased an office chair little over a year ago. The arm on one side is totally cracking...along with places on the chair seat. Contacted Office Depot online site they told..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more