Chicago, Illinois

Office Depot online $410.39 It came all broken up I try calling up was sent one person to ANOTHER ON HELP FROM NO ONE.Don't Buy ON LINE FROM THIS Place .

they are a Rip Off. They said they will call they didn't they said they will call . they said they will pick up the damaged file cabint , they did't . $410 out the door not even fire wood .

Some help me please.

who can i call on this it is not right to charge someone and give them Damage goods.I want my money back Now!!!!!

Review about: File Cabinet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments

Casey Ahlbum at Office Depot

Kennancy1985: I can help you! Please email me with a little more information along with your order number and contact information and I'll help get this sorted out for you. My email address is casey.ahlbum@officedepot.com. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience and I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,