I AM SO UPSET AT OFFICE DEPOT AS THEY DO HAVE THE WORST FRAUD TACTICS IN THE US. THEY KEEP SENDING BY E-MAIL PROMOTIONS ADDS OFFERING ME TO PURCHASE THEIR COPY PAPERS (10 REEM PER CASE). HOWEVER, WHEN I CALL THEM AND I READ TO THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER AND MY EMAIL AND THE BUSINESS NAME WHICH IS LISTED ON THE EMAIL THEY DID SEND, THEY INFORMED ME THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT WITH THEM, THEN THEY OFFER ME DIFFERENT STUFF WITH HIGHER PRICES.

THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE BY ANY BUSINESS. I NOTICE THEY GET WORST WHEN THEY JOINED WITH OFFICE MAX WHICH MAKE ME FEEL THEY WANT TO CONTROL PRICES.

THE FOLLOWING PHOTO SHOWS THE EMAIL THEY SEND, SHOWING THE MEMBERSHIP NUMBER. WHEN I CALL AND TALK TO THEM THEY SAID I DO NOT HAVE MEMBER NUMBER. I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud tactics" and wants this business to "not to use fraudulent adds". This person is overall dissatisfied with Office Depot and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Office Max that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Office Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Office Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments