Kansas City, Missouri

I AM SO UPSET AT OFFICE DEPOT AS THEY DO HAVE THE WORST FRAUD TACTICS IN THE US. THEY KEEP SENDING BY E-MAIL PROMOTIONS ADDS OFFERING ME TO PURCHASE THEIR COPY PAPERS (10 REEM PER CASE). HOWEVER, WHEN I CALL THEM AND I READ TO THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER AND MY EMAIL AND THE BUSINESS NAME WHICH IS LISTED ON THE EMAIL THEY DID SEND, THEY INFORMED ME THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT WITH THEM, THEN THEY OFFER ME DIFFERENT STUFF WITH HIGHER PRICES.

THIS IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE BY ANY BUSINESS. I NOTICE THEY GET WORST WHEN THEY JOINED WITH OFFICE MAX WHICH MAKE ME FEEL THEY WANT TO CONTROL PRICES.

THE FOLLOWING PHOTO SHOWS THE EMAIL THEY SEND, SHOWING THE MEMBERSHIP NUMBER. WHEN I CALL AND TALK TO THEM THEY SAID I DO NOT HAVE MEMBER NUMBER. I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.

Reason of review: FRAUD TACTICS.

Preferred solution: NOT TO USE FRAUDULENT ADDS .

Had an Experience with Office Depot?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more Review about Office Depot Performance Protection Plan from Austin, Texas Office Depot "This printer is in the trash. OD did not honor the warranty. The OD store did not put receipt in warranty paperwork, could not find owner by name and..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more