I just went to the Office Depot in Albuquerque on Hotel Drive and dealt with 2 of your rudest employees. A young hispanic female and an older white male supervisor.

I was trying to pick up an order and they both were very rude and short and snapped at me. I am going to the bbb and going to the attorney general of the state of new mexico. This is horrid customer service and I want a resolution.

I have never dealt with such racism and awful employees in my life. The female was horribly rude and the male was a bigot who should be fired.

asdfadsfdasfadsfdasfdasfdasfdasfdassssss asdfads sfdfadsf asdfadsf sadfadsf asdfasdfdasf ads fsdafsadfads fds fadsf dasfdas dsfadsf sadf adsf sadf das fsd

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Horrible customer servie.

Comments

This is a vague complaint that needs much more details as to Exactly What happened.Exactly What do you Expect the BBB and the Attorney General to do about your vague complaint?

Why is it relevant to post that A young Hispanic female and an older white male supervisor when race has Nothing to do with your complaint.

#1491925

Forget the BBB and the Attorney General ; they will do nothing. You should have been far more specific and informative with your allotted posting space rather than fill it with gibberish.

If this is truly the worst thing you've ever dealt with, then you haven't lived very long or spent your entire life in a bunker. You're in the store to purchase (or not) goods or services, not make friends and meet people. But you still didn't tell us exactly what transpired, so your accusations are thus far baseless malicious racist rants in and of themselves ; who cares if it was a "Hispanic Girl" and an "older white male" ? You are every bit as bigoted as they could possibly be and you need to get that chip off your shoulder.

Vote with your wallet, do not return to the establishment. Cash is all green.